WHAT IS THE
JUST IN . . .
Sickle Cell Transitional Care from Childhood to Adulthood:
The Role of Community Health Workers
September 20, 2018
This packed program offers a morning filled with learning, personal and professional development for women physicians. Learn more.
'Women in Medicine Month'
Read about Heart Disease and Women at the links below:
1. AHA STATEMENT LINKING HYPERTENTION AND DEMENTIA
2. FACTS ABOUT WOMENS HEART DISEASE
3. HEART ATTACK DEATHS MORE LIKELY FOR WOMEN WHEN TREATED BY A MALE DOCTOR
4. CDC: PREVENTABLE DEATHS FROM HEART DISEASE AND STROKE (2016)
5. STEM WORKERS AT CRISIS LEVEL
Stroke Month Resources
Get the Facts. Share the Facts.
We admit, we're obsessed with ending stroke. Why? Because up to 80% of strokes may be preventable. This month, learn how and spread the word.
IntellectualRadio - Intellectual Radio, Over 30 Intellectual Radio Shows. Streaming 24/7.
MEDICAL STUDENT AMWA CHAPTERS